Terms & Conditions
At Limitless Float we make all reasonable efforts to ensure a comfortable, clean and safe environment for you. So that you have a comfortable and safe experience, please read the following and tick the box to indicate your agreement. This waiver applies to the now contemplated float and all subsequent float experiences taken by the undersigned with Limitless Float.
1 . I will NOT use the flotation tank ;
(a) With oils or creams on my body;
(b) If I have any communicable disease;
(c) Under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
(d) If I am epileptic unless in the opinion of my physician my epilepsy is under medical control so that I am in sufficient control of my seizures not to endanger myself in the flotation tank;
(e) If I am pregnant, unless I have consulted and received permission from my physician;
(f) If I suffer from diabetes, unless, in the opinion of my physician, my diabetes is under medical control so that I am in sufficient safety to use the flotation tank;
(g) If I suffer or have suffered from chronic heart disease, unless, in the opinion of my physician, my chronic heart disease is under medical control so that I am in sufficient safety to use the flotation tank.
(h) If I suffer or possess any sort of existing ear, nose, eye, skin condition that may be irritated by properties within the float tank mentioned anywhere within this document.
(i) If it has been less than two weeks since I experienced gastroenteritis/diarrhoea
(j) I am severely sun burnt or have just had a fresh tattoo within the past week
(k) I am under 18 years old
2. I further understand that the flotation tank uses (1) Epsom salt (U.S.P. pharmaceutical) grade magnesium sulphate, (2) natural enzymes, and non-toxic biodegradable cleaning products which will be in the water and that some people may experience skin allergies or reactions to such chemicals.
3. I also hereby agree and understand that I shall have consulted with my own physician prior to using the flotation tank if I am currently taking any medication or under a physician's care for any reason.
4. Upon using the flotation tank, I absolve Limitless Float and its employees and agents from any and all liability in connection with use thereof whether such loss or damage be direct or indirect.
5. I further agree to take full responsibility for my thoughts and actions while floating the waiver of liability and all agreements made herein shall apply to each use I make of the flotation tank or float room.
6. I understand that all of my personal possessions shall be secured with myself (alone), locked inside of “the float room” during my personal float session. Any loss or damage to any personal possessions of mine is not the responsibility or liability of Limitless Float.
7. Any products or incidentals (  cotton buds,  towels,  ear plugs,  organic soap & shampoo,  vaseline  hairdryers & straighteners supplied by Limitless Float are used voluntarily and with full consent and a full knowledge of use by all clients.
Requirements and Recommendations
- Clients are required to shower and shampoo before floating. (Rinse soap off body thoroughly).
- Clients are required to use the washroom before floating.
- Clients with long hair, it’s recommended to tie hair back. No freshly dyed hair (Min 48 hours)
- Avoid waxing/shaving before floating to avoid salt/skin irritation.
- Avoid caffeine and heavy foods 1.5 hours prior to floating.
- If a client contaminates the pool in any way they will be required to pay the cost of clean up and refilling the pool with salt. (£500.00 - £1000.00 depending on the current cost of supplies and extent of damage).
The float pod/room is used for relaxation purposes and needs to remain a quiet, tranquil environment. Please make every effort to be respectful and not disturb other clients while floating. Splashing, kicking, talking or other disruptive behaviour is not allowed.
It is very important that you, the client be on time for your appointment. If a scheduled client is late, please understand that this session may be shortened to avoid booking conflicts with the next scheduled client/session.
Please call with 24 hours notice if you are unable to show up at the agreed upon appointment time. Any missed appointments where the client scheduled for his or her session has not made contact with a Limitless Float representative will be deemed a "no show" and forfeit any payments made for services, whether the payment was made directly, via gift card and or any other sort of transaction made for payment no matter who made the purchase; this same rule applies to anyone who with all good intentions may be enroute to Limitless Float and has not called to make contact via phone call, email or text by 15 minutes after the scheduled time of their agreed upon appointment. All appointments will not be refunded or reimbursed at all if deemed a "no-show"; although special circumstances are always considered and should be discussed with Limitless Float management for a resolution.
If you miss or cancel your appointment with less than 24 hour notification, you will be charged the full appointment fee. Cancellations with less than 24 hour notice are difficult to fill. This policy is in place out of respect for other customers who were unable to book that time slot. In addition to our small business being able to recoup only a percentage of revenue lost due to short notice.
Limitless Float is a small local business, and because of this, every time slot on our calendar is valuable as potential revenue for our growth and service as a healing centre to Southampton.
Thank you for your understanding.
While every effort is made to protect the health and safety of guests using the facilities, it is expressly agreed that use of facilities undertaken by me is at my own risk, and that Limitless Float shall not be liable for any claims, damages, actions (or causes of actions) within the premises of "Limitless Float" , and the "Basepoint Centre" complex located at Unit 65, Basepoint Centre, Andersons Road, Southampton, SO14 5FE.
Wheelchair Customers – It’s a requirement at Limitless Float that if you are constrained to a wheelchair and wish to utilise flotation therapy that you bring along with you a minimum of 1 helper to assist you enter and exit of the float tank. We do not have a hoist to lower customers into the pods therefore it is at your own risk and the risk of of the helper(s). The helper(s) who are assisting, are required to sign the customers same waiver form.
Thank you for providing us with this information. Limitless Float does not sell, exchange, share or release your personal information, such as your name, email address, or telephone number to any third parties whatsoever.